Women Veterans Alliance Vision
To CONNECT over 2 million Women Veterans (and our supporters) globally for the PURPOSE of sharing our gifts, talents, resources and experience. We are committed to creating a community that Equips, Empowers & Encourages women that have served our country with knowledge, resources, mentorship, and career opportunities to discover & fulfill their greatest potential.
WVA is a nonpartisan organization. We partner with organizations that support the same mission of empowering women and/or veterans. To endure we need strong partnerships with businesses, nonprofits, government, community groups, veteran service organizations, and individuals.
Women Veterans Alliance Mission
- Career opportunities, advancement – relationship with major corporations and women owned businesses
- Connect with potential private and state employers to gain employment.
- Recruitment Advocacy and Assistance: Young women wishing to join military (take through process)
- Professional & Career Mentoring: Tools and Assistance to get clear on your gifts, skills and purpose.
- Partner with professional women & Community Colleges to discover and enter desired careers.
- Directory of Women Veteran Owned Business to promote or connect with local and global businesses.
Women Veterans Alliance is a woman, disabled veteran owned small business, that was founded in 2015, by Melissa A. Washington a Navy Veteran who saw a need to bring women veterans together to equip, empower and encourage each other.