Did you know?
When most people think of veterans, they usually don't think about the countless women that have made the sacrifice to serve. Even though women have been serving in the military since the Revolutionary War
- Many women who have served do not identify themselves as a veteran. Some of the reasons:
- Did not serve in combat
- "Just" did 2 or 3 years
- Was in during peace time
- Women veterans may suffer in isolation without the community and support that they deserve.
- Women veterans are less likely to utilize their benefits that they have earned.
Women Veterans Alliance is here to change that!
Why it matters
Women Veterans Alliance provides the community, support, education and resources for them. You can make the difference by giving back to the women who have given so much serving our country.
Ways you can help:
Your support will help us reach more women
- Provide awareness, information, education & support
- Connect with education, housing and healthcare benefits
- Provide community and camaraderie through local and national events and conferences
- Bring together veterans, communities, and resources
- Direct resource for training and employment
When we can help a woman veteran we not only help her we help her family.
Honor these women today!
Hear from Marine Corps Veteran and Women Veterans Alliance member Beth Beeson on how Women Veterans Alliance has helped her.
Stay connected with our monthly newsletter. Sign up here